You’re moving. You’ve found where you’re going, so now it’s time to find the right Pensacola movers to help you get there! There is more to selecting a moving company than finding a couple of guys with a truck. Remember: You will need to trust them with, quite literally, everything you own.
Choose the Right Moving Company for Your Relocation
Choosing the right mover can mean a stress-free move. Choosing the wrong one can make the move more difficult or, in the worst cases, make it a nightmare. Horror stories of people being charged thousands of dollars more than they were quoted, having valuables go missing or arrive broken are situations you can avoid by following the tips below.
5 Tips for Finding Expert Pensacola Movers
It doesn’t matter if you’re moving a small studio apartment or one of the grandest homes in the city-you need a mover that provides value, quality, and exceptional customer care. Here are 5 things to keep in mind as you search for a moving company.
1. Believe the Reviews: Online reviews have made it a lot easier to get references when you’re searching for a Pensacola mover. While you certainly have to take some online reviews with a grain of salt, if you find that a business consistently get poor reviews then it’s probably time to look elsewhere for moving help.
2. Consider Experience: As is the case in most industries, experience counts! When it comes to local moving companies in Pensacola, we have been around for decades due to high levels of quality service and customer satisfaction. Bonded Transportation has been helping people make to their moves since 1934, and we have left a long trail of satisfied customers in our moving truck’s rear view mirrors.
3. Learn about Affiliations: When a Pensacola mover is affiliated with one of the national leaders in the moving industry, such as Allied Van Lines, you’ll know that they adhere to strict guidelines and that they have access to the best equipment and the top moving professionals all around the world.
4. Check BBB Accreditation: BBB Accreditation means that a business has met a number of criteria relating to quality and service. While not having the accreditation doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll have a bad experience with a mover, if you choose an A+ rated business, that’s just one more sign that you’ll have a smooth transaction.
5. Verify Licenses: If a moving company doesn’t have a valid license then do NOT do business with them. Even if a company is new on the scene, there is no legitimate reason that they would be operating without a license. Take the time to verify that the business has one.
Bonded Transportation can tackle both local and long distance moves. If you want the best movers Pensacola has to offer then fill out our online contact form for you free, no-obligation estimate!